Implanon Recap



 2.0!!!!!


We are two glorious, wonderful, magical months without my Implanon (See Dear Implanon)  and.....I AM LOVING LIFE.
Ok so maybe not always loving, but I definitely have a new found appreciation of all things "le molehill". 

I am the happiest I have been in almost 2 years, and I am ecstatic. I'm not always happy, which is totally fine, and I can now accept that.  If you are always happy, you are a magical unicorn and I won't be the one to burst your rainbow bubble. So you jolly well sit there in the cloud nine you are on and enjoy, while us mere mortals continue to enjoy a little sunshine you let through for us from time to time. 

I don't know how to express not just how happy I feel, but all the other stupid happy feels that go with life. Happiness, excitement, joy, love, connection. It's all back. 
I love my kids, they still drive me crazy but god how I love them.
And that dork of a husband of mine who's as needy as my gremlins? I love that sucker too. 

So I have one thing to say.
"Implanon can suck a big fat one!"



A whoops baby will never scare me back into one of those evil things again.

Now, this is just my personal experience and I understand that others have had great results with an Implant, like my sister, but I am not one of them. If you have an implant and find that you have progressively gotten more anxious, more depressed, sinking in what should be a simple life, then maybe it's not for you either. It might not be your implanon, but it also could be, and there is no harm in trying life without it to see if it helps. Your mental health is important. More important than not having surprise babies and no periods. 

Check yourself before you wreck yourself lovelies



Comments