Who wore it better?!

Recently I have been seeing a lot of 'interesting' fashion choices, and who doesn't love fashion? So, I thought what could be better hump day humour than a 'who wore it better?!' crossed with 'Do you see what I see?'. So without further diddly darn ado, like the great words of Mario himself "Here we go!".




I was shown this by a friend and I couldn't help but think it looked familiar 




Don't worry, it's just Chewy after a blow dry. Those long locks are hard to control.







Why do they look related though?!



I don't want to swing from the chandelier, that's too mainstream,
.





.....I can't, it's so beautiful







WHYYYYYY?!





Does this want to make you eat your veggies now?


One for all the Disney fans, this could pass as a cosplay aha!

Let's be honest, as ridiculously stupid as these are, lets all just be glad they don't actually go to stores for purchase. Unless you actually like them...then I am totally wondering about your sense of style haha



Till next time! 
J.Marie






Comments