My top 5 Bingeable Tv Series

Responsibilities, Yay. Life is full of them. The kids, the pets, the shopping, the work, the house, the husband. Bleh!
Sometimes a Mole just needs to kick up her feet and dig into a giant bowl of tv binging with popcorn, or wine, or ice cream, mmmm ice cream.

So here are my Top 5 Picks for Bingeable TV Shows

Gilmore Girls



Oooooh my guilty pleasure. This show gives me a connection to my wonderful Mama Bear and my sister. We used to watch it all together, and whenever I am feeling a little homesick or lost, it's always a good thing to pop on. It's also a good show for background noise because I've seen in so many times, I can pick up random scenes and still know exactly what's happening. 

How I Met Your Mother



Even though I can NOT forgive the Finale, this is by far one our couple favourites. The finale makes me angry and sad and all the feelings to go with it. My husband and I have seen each episode at least 4 times. And it's always funny. No matter how many times you've seen it, it still feels like home. From Lily and Marshall's love and Barney's legend -wait for it - dary escapades to Ted's undying love for finding the "One", this tv series always gives us the laughs

Strong girl Bong-Soon



Now this one is a subtitled show from South Korea (yes with the South Korean love AGAIN) It follows the story of Bong Soon who is gifted with the power of super strength. She can only use it for good otherwise it disappears. She is hired by a game creator to be his "bodyguard" and a wonderfully hilarious story ensues. Filled with laughs, romance, drama, and little dark in places, but its a truly wonderful series.

Scrubs



An oldy but a goody. Scrubs is our early day binge-watching show before How I Met Your Mother. My husband is currently re-cycling through the series now after a few years hiatus while we stuck with other series for a bit. You follow the story of JD and his collection of friends as they navigate starting work at a hospital as interns. This comedy series is the bomb and we still quote lines from the show on a regular basis. 

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals



Apparently inside, I am still a teenage girl obsessed with supernaturals loving on mortal folk, and the drama that goes with it.
Ok yes, these are two separate shows, but it's an arc show so I'm allowing it. I am a Damon fan all the way here. I'm a total sucker for his bad boy smirk and his brooding attitude. Mind you if my husband is broody, I just want to punch him in the face. Must be the immortal thing then haha. And don't get me started on Klaus and Elijah's centuries-long battle to find redemption for him. I love them so much. I have to admit the Original's tugs on my heartstrings more than the TVD, but who can blame me, they so pretty.

What shoes do you love to binge on?

Comments