Hump Day Humor. Oddly Satisfying.

So we've been over this. I have OCD. It may be mild, but sometimes it hits like a derailing train out of now where. Things don't always have to be a particular way (except the blankets folded down and not shoved down the bed... i'm look at you husband) or triple check things (unless its locking the house up for the night, running back in to make sure power switches are off, because Bitch don't want the house to burn down) or wash my hands excessively (unless I touch something gross and I just feel like they can't possibly be clean even after washing them 3 times) Totally mild. 


But there is one thing that cools the jets on my OCD besides doing nose strips. And that is...

ODDLY SATISFYING VIDEO'S

The ones that you just can't stop watching. The ones that hit that "need for balance" spot. So here it is ladies. In all its wonderful OCD loving glory. 





























Well I feel a little better. How about you?

And Remember, Love Yourself Moles!



Comments